Welcome to the Georgetown University
Student Employment Office
- Jan 2, 2017 - First day for students who were not enrolled in the fall term and have a spring-only FWS award to work with FWS funds
Students with a fall-only FWS award who will be studying abroad in the spring may continue working through the winter break if they have not used their entire award amount. Students who studied abroad during the fall term and have a spring-only FWS award may begin working at any time after they return to campus.
- Jan 10, 2017 - Last day for students to work full-time hours before classes start
- Apr 10-14, 2017 - NATIONAL STUDENT EMPLOYMENT WEEK!!! (NSEW- more info to come!)
- May 21, 2017 - Last day for graduating seniors to work in a student position
- May 22, 2017 - First day for students to work full-time hours during summer break
- July 1, 2017 - DC Minimum Wage increase to $12.50 hourly
Please click below to log in as a Student or an Employer.
Contact SEO: You can reach us via phone at (202) 687-4187, via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or even via Twitter at @GeorgetownSEO.
Employment Verifications: If you would like to verify a student's employment at Georgetown University, please fax an authorization of release of information form that has been signed by the student to our office at (202) 784-4877. Employment verifications have a 3-5 business day turnaround time. We are no longer accepting walk-in request. Any further questions please call the Student Employment Office at (202) 687-4187.
If you are having problems logging in, please read the information here for troubleshooting assistance.
Or, contact UIS at (202) 687-4949 and email@example.com.