Welcome to the Georgetown University
Student Employment Office
- 7/1/2016 - DC Minimum Wage increase to $11.50 hourly
- 7/18/2016 - Student Applicant Integration is live in GMS! There is no need to enter contact information on the Applicant record or to collect contact information for the HHF. Be sure to download the newest Hoya Hiring Form (HHF), Hourly Student Revision Form, and Wage Justification Form for your fall hires! Check out the updated Quick Reference Guide for all of your student hiring needs.
- 8/12/2016 - Last day for students graduating after summer to work in student positions
- 8/22/2016 - First day to work with fall Federal Work Study Awards
- 8/30/2016 - Last day for students to work full-time hours before classes start
Please click below to log in as a Student or an Employer.
Contact SEO: You can reach us via phone at (202) 687-4187, via email at
email@example.com, or even via Twitter at @GeorgetownSEO.
Employment Verifications: If you would like to verify a student's employment at Georgetown University, please fax an authorization of release of information form that has been signed by the student to our office at (202) 784-4877. If you would like to schedule an in-person appointment, please call (202) 687-4187.
If you are having problems logging in, please read the information here for troubleshooting assistance.
Or, contact UIS at (202) 687-4949 and firstname.lastname@example.org.