Welcome to the Georgetown University
Student Employment Office
- Apr 10-13, 2017 - NATIONAL STUDENT EMPLOYMENT WEEK!!! (Click here for Event Schedule!)
- May 14, 2017 - Last day for students to work using Federal Work-Study Funds
- May 15, 2017 - First day for students to work full-time hours during summer break
- May 21, 2017 - Last day for graduating seniors to work in a student position
- July 1, 2017 - DC Minimum Wage increase to $12.50 hourly
Please click below to log in as a Student or an Employer.
Contact SEO: You can reach us via phone at (202) 687-4187, via email at
email@example.com, or even via Twitter at @GeorgetownSEO.
Employment Verifications: If you would like to verify a student's employment at Georgetown University, please fax an authorization of release of information form that has been signed by the student to our office at (202) 784-4877. Employment verifications have a 3-5 business day turnaround time. We are no longer accepting walk-in request. Any further questions please call the Student Employment Office at (202) 687-4187.
If you are having problems logging in, please read the information here for troubleshooting assistance.
Or, contact UIS at (202) 687-4949 and firstname.lastname@example.org.